Coveted Fall Fashion
Is it Fall yet? Is it Fall yet?
Not here in So Cali. The weather just started heating up, but I still can’t resist the new Fall Offerings I desire.
If I was a millionaire, this is what I would be buying. And if I had to choose just one thing, it would be those Trouser Jeans by Seven for All Mankind. My size is currently sold out, but I shall buy two pairs – not if, but WHEN I find them. I have resolve.
- 7 For All Mankind® ‘Ginger’ Wide Leg Stretch Denim Pants (Mercer Wash)
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS ‘Bronte’ Lace Top
- Classiques Entier® ‘Dramatic’ Bootie
- Elizabeth and James “Greta” Silk Kimono Top
- Burberry “Millie” Wool Check Hat
- DIANE von FURSTENBERG “Cleland” Crinkled Silk Chiffon and Lace Top
- Splendid Thermal Cowlneck Tee
- Cole Haan Handbag, Village Pocket Tote
- DKNY “Roslyn” Flared Trench Coat
- Mandalay Beaded Open Neck Satin Dress
- Nanette Lepore “Muse” Sequined Top
- Nanette Lepore “Secret Sleuth” Velvet-Backed Anorak (Front and Back)
- Joan & David “Flipp” Pumps
Be lovely, be fashionable friends